The Schubert Ensemble
Public Relations Campaign
Photo © Rob Brimson
A public relations campaign to promote The Schubert Ensemble's final performances in June 2018.
- The Schubert Ensemble gave its final performance on BBC Radio 3 In Tune in June 2018.
- Schubert Ensemble founder William Howard was interviewed in the June 2018 issue of BBC Music Magazine, in a feature exploring the Ensemble's recording legacy.
- Classical Music Magazine published an article about the Schubert Ensemble's recording legacy in the June 2018 issue.
- Arco Magazine selected the Schubert Ensemble as their cover stars for the March 2018 issue and published a six page feature.
- Classical Music Magazine included the Schubert Ensemble's upcoming Wigmore Hall performance in the March 2018 issue's "Premiere Choice" feature.
- The Strad magazine published a full page interview with members of the Schubert Ensemble in their "Life Lessons" feature in the March 2018 issue. A section of this interview was later reproduced online.
- Delano Magazine in Luxembourg included the Schubert Ensemble’s final Luxembourg concert in a feature promoting the “14 Best January Events” in January 2018. Delano Magazine subsequently published an additional online feature about the concert.
- The Oregonian included the Schubert Ensemble’s Oregon performances in their “8 Arts Picks” in September 2017.
- Slipped Disc published a news announcement about The Schubert Ensemble’s final season in September 2017.
- Classissima published a news announcement about The Schubert Ensemble’s final season in September 2017, and featured it on their homepage.