Masaaki Suzuki, conductor
Public Relations - Worldwide
Photo © Marco Borggreve
- Diapason Magazine published a review of Masaaki Suzuki’s Bach Toccatas recording and Bach Collegium Japan's new St Matthew Passion recording in the July 2020 issue.
- Masaaki and Masato Suzuki were interviewed about their new St John Passion recording live on BBC Radio 3 in June 2020.
- BBC Radio 3 broadcast a special edition of Music Matters in May 2020, focused on classical music of Japan.
- Gramophone magazine reviewed Masaaki Suzuki’s Bach Toccatas recording in the June 2020 issue.
- Luister magazine interviewed Masaaki Suzuki about his new Matthew Passion recording for the April 2020 issue.
- Reviews of Bach Collegium Japan's performance at the Barbican in March 2020 were published in The Telegraph, The Guardian, Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger and on Bachtrack, The Arts Desk, Seen and Heard, and Olyrix.
- James Jolly interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for the Gramophone podcast in February 2020.
- Classical Music Magazine published a full page interview with Masaaki Suzuki in the October 2019 issue.
- Masaaki Suzuki spoke to Polskie Radio's Krzysztof Dziuba about his career to date, his approach to early music and his 30 year history with Bach Collegium Japan. The 2 hour programme broadcast in January 2019.
- WDR 3 in Germany interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for their ‘Tonart' programme in September 2018.
- Fono Forum Magazine in Germany interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for a feature in the September 2018 issue.
- Markus Thiel interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for Münchner Merkur in September 2018 (read here).
- Auditorium Magazine in Korea interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for the July 2018 issue.
- James Paulk interviewed both Masaaki Suzuki and Masato Suzuki for Early Music America Magazine’s cover feature in the May 2018 issue.
- The Holland Times published a feature about Masaaki Suzuki in the April 2018 edition.
- Rebecca Franks interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for BBC Music Magazine’s ‘Rewind’ feature, published in the April 2018 issue.
- Phil Sommerich at Classical Music Magazine interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for a full page article in the ‘Recording News’ section, published in the April 2018 issue.
- Dr. Carolin Lauer at the Hochschule für Musik Mainz interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for Allgemeine Zeitung Mainz in January 2018.