Masaaki Suzuki, conductor
Public Relations - Worldwide
Photo © Marco Borggreve
- Gramophone Magazine selected Bach Collegium Japan’s new St Matthew Passion recording as Recording of the Month in the April 2020 issue.
- James Jolly interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for the Gramophone podcast in February 2020.
- Classical Music Magazine published a full page interview with Masaaki Suzuki in the October 2019 issue.
- Masaaki Suzuki spoke to Polskie Radio's Krzysztof Dziuba about his career to date, his approach to early music and his 30 year history with Bach Collegium Japan. The 2 hour programme broadcast in January 2019.
- WDR 3 in Germany interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for their ‘Tonart' programme in September 2018.
- Fono Forum Magazine in Germany interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for a feature in the September 2018 issue.
- Markus Thiel interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for Münchner Merkur in September 2018 (read here).
- Auditorium Magazine in Korea interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for the July 2018 issue.
- James Paulk interviewed both Masaaki Suzuki and Masato Suzuki for Early Music America Magazine’s cover feature in the May 2018 issue.
- The Holland Times published a feature about Masaaki Suzuki in the April 2018 edition.
- Rebecca Franks interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for BBC Music Magazine’s ‘Rewind’ feature, published in the April 2018 issue.
- Phil Sommerich at Classical Music Magazine interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for a full page article in the ‘Recording News’ section, published in the April 2018 issue.
- Dr. Carolin Lauer at the Hochschule für Musik Mainz interviewed Masaaki Suzuki for Allgemeine Zeitung Mainz in January 2018.