Longborough Festival Opera
Public Relations - Worldwide
Photo © Matthew Williams-Ellis
- Cotswold Living published a feature about Longborough’s production of La Calisto in the July 2019 issue.
- Reviews of Longborough's production of Anna Bolena were published in The Telegraph and on The Arts Desk, Music OMH, Bachtrack, The Stage, Seen and Heard, Classical Source, The Article and Plays to See.
- Opera Now published a double page feature about Longborough Festival Opera in the July 2019 issue.
- Reviews of the launch of Longborough Festival Opera's new Ring cycle were published in: The Guardian, The Sunday Times, the Telegraph, the Mail on Sunday, the Evening Standard, the Independent, Opera Today, Opera Now, and on The Arts Desk, The Stage, Music OMH, Plays to See, Seen and Heard, Arts Scene Wales, Classical Source, and The Article.
- Polly Graham wrote an article for Music Teacher Magazine’s June 2019 issue which explored the importance of Longborough’s new youth initiatives.
- Cotswold Life magazine published a double page feature about Longborough Festival Opera in the June 2019 issue.
- The Daily Mail featured Longborough Festival Opera in a feature about Country House Opera in May 2019.
- Reader’s Digest included Longborough Festival Opera in a round up of the best summer country house opera festivals in the May 2019 issue.
- Country Life magazine included Longborough Festival Opera in their summer opera round up feature, published in April 2019.
- Nicky Price interviewed Polly, Martin and Lizzie Graham for her programme on BBC Radio Gloucestershire in April 2019. She spoke to the Graham family about the history of Longborough, Martin and Lizzie’s Wagner Society award, and the new youth choir and summer school.
- Simon Urwin published an article about the summer opera season in the May/June 2019 issue of Britain Magazine, for which he interviewed Polly Graham.
- The Sunday Telegraph included Longborough Festival Opera in it’s What To Book Now feature in March 2019.
- BBC Music Magazine included Longborough Festival Opera in his Summer Festival’s Guide, published in the April issue of BBC Music Magazine.
- Gramophone magazine included Longborough Festival Opera in their 2019 Festival Guide, published in the April issue.
- The Sunday Telegraph included Longborough Festival Opera’s performance of Das Rheingold in a feature on the “10 hottest opera tickets to book this spring” in March 2019.
- Opera Now interviewed Amy Lane for their Director’s Cut feature in the March 2019 issue.
- Richard Osborne included Longborough in his classical music roundup in The Oldie’s April 2019 issue.
- Opera Wire published a news item about Martin and Lizzie Graham’s Wagner Society award in March 2019.